The Budge-Nuzzard

My brain has children. This is one of them. Click post titles for the podcast version.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weem-Ti

Newly arrived and hideously gnawed.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Noodle Bugs!

Upon the very outskirts of that Moultrie town, a thick and heavy man leapt from some clandestine cranny and called out to me.

“I sack! I sack!” he cried.

“Sack what?” said I.


What followed after shall, at length, require a great gloaning. This sacking man spoke to me these words, which in my fleeing state, I have not yet had time to properly relish. Thus were his words:


"The night was nasty and noisy. Nine Nuts is in his nest. He is a bird with a noodle on his head. He has a noisy frog on his head, too. The frog says, 'Never, ever, ever, ever, ever touch a thorn.' Nine Nuts just crackled. He felt a seal bump him in the back and he fell out of the noisy noodle tree and landed in another noodle tree. He saw noodle bugs!"


Intriguing indeed.

Then gone was that man into memory, and I alone once more upon that northward way.