The Budge-Nuzzard

My brain has children. This is one of them. Click post titles for the podcast version.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weem-Ti

Newly arrived and hideously gnawed.

Friday, January 20, 2006

North

I have indeed gone to action. That sweet abode of my arrival is now but a dollop of memory within my upper head. I must confess that in my weaker moments, I have longed for it and three times now have turned back to seek my solace within. But at length I have turned my back on my turning back and hence have come far and now gloan upon it.

My nub-ladened feet carried me to a place of great intersection, the manner of which I have only spied from on high during my troublesome venture to Gnashville. Indeed here have I met others whom I suppose to be Weems as well. I approached one of these and begged of him the way and manner of Voonville. His name was Edgar and he spat upon the ground wildly. His odor was large and his wobinity plainly open. I daresay I liked him.

"North" he said with terrible dignity. Then he showed me his sign and I was pleased. Indeed his Weemish nature was plainly written upon it. I must consider whether such a sign would do me well. Without further delay I turned to the north and bid my feet plod on, and am happy to report that they obeyed without complaint or snobbery.

North then. To Voonville where answers lie in wait.

7 Comments:

Blogger Thaddeus Glapp said...

Yes, but one must not eat the Thupping Cream!

Friday, January 20, 2006 11:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where's the fun in that?

Friday, January 20, 2006 11:48:00 AM  
Blogger Thaddeus Glapp said...

The goodness is in the Thupping(so soft).

Friday, January 20, 2006 12:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

deliciously soft. thuppingly good.

Friday, January 20, 2006 12:45:00 PM  
Blogger Thaddeus Glapp said...

...and balmificent.

Friday, January 20, 2006 1:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what language is this that it escapes even the far reaching knowledge of the Google?

Friday, January 20, 2006 1:37:00 PM  
Blogger Thaddeus Glapp said...

Being newly arrived (and hideously gnawed), I know nothing of your Google nor its robiderant ways.

We few of the Mantoothian Dynasty utter our gloanings in the common tongue of Weem-Ti: Weench

Friday, January 20, 2006 2:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home