The Budge-Nuzzard

My brain has children. This is one of them. Click post titles for the podcast version.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weem-Ti

Newly arrived and hideously gnawed.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Relurked

Awaking early this very day I intended at once to be quaffied and preened. But, I thought, let me first attend my rumbling tummy and therefore fill it with a colloidal mixture of crunchy bits and a tasty squeezing of bovine delight. And so did I endeavor. But upon the opening of my cupboard I discovered once more that Lurker most sly. I siezed upon it and took it from lurking into light. It was then I saw that repugnant visage so etched upon it. Presented below are representations of that most horrid finding.

See how scandalously lurks that errant knave:



And upon it now I spy a repellant figure, in likeness and robiderance it is the very essence of the Budge-Nuzzard:




Surely there is here affixed some fetid hue:


So, there revealed upon the Lurkers bottom, is as sure a representation as was ever made of a Budge-Nuzzard. Does the Lurker threaten me? Or warn me? Is this the meaning of the Samurai's order to "Seek Pan"? I shall think on such things ere I am quaffied and preened.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Peterson said...

More! More!!

Friday, December 30, 2005 4:34:00 PM  
Blogger Thaddeus Glapp said...

Hideously more.

Friday, December 30, 2005 5:02:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew Peterson said...

Peel yonder onion. Reveal thy intent. Forthwith!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 1:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home