The Budge-Nuzzard

My brain has children. This is one of them. Click post titles for the podcast version.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weem-Ti

Newly arrived and hideously gnawed.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Anne

I did not forget my meeting with Anne. It is nearly a year since last I smelt her in the Sprong, on the fields of Weem. So long agone.

Enough of my ruminations. Dire matters are afoot! She was, as I feared, distant and angry. When I had divulged to her all the happenings since my arrival she seemed, sad, afraid, perhaps even shaken. One thing is certain however, she loathes me now, as never before. She cursed me for a fool (and that may be!) and spoke no more of my plight. I fear now that the Budge-Nuzzard has rent from me that which I have long desired and hoped for. Anne.

I had dearly hoped to have her assistance with the Budge-Nuzzard. Now it is utterly at large I can do little to stay its menace. Her dismissal leaves me but one hope. The Samurai will surely make himself known soon. I pray.

Note: Here then is a fair representation of this afternoons unfoldings:
http://movies.lionhead.com/movie/14822