The Budge-Nuzzard

My brain has children. This is one of them. Click post titles for the podcast version.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weem-Ti

Newly arrived and hideously gnawed.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Evidence

Hideously represented above is evidence of the small gnawing Englishman. Note the espesically bottomous red marks left upon my lower left foot by what may have been fangs of an odious sort.

Having calibrated the eye of a lesser known Weem (he was finished with it) to produce representations of various import (as you have already seen evidence of above), I have decided to attempt to capture a fair representation of the Budge-Nuzzard. It lurks yet in the far room of the abode where I removed it upon it's birthing for my own safety during the night. I go now into its den, Calibrated Eye of a Weem in hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home